In order for your stay in the country and abroad to be carefree and relaxed, it is necessary that you take the travel certificate of UNIQA Travel Insurance which covers medical expenses up to 5,000 euros , costs for Search and Rescue actions taken by the official authorities up to 5.000 euros and costs of transporting the mortal remains of the insured person up to 1,500 euros. UNIQA travel insurance is valid for an unlimited number of trips during the validity of the card.
This certificate is free and includes health insurance and accident insurance, and all foreign diplomatic and consular missions recognize this certificate.
Downloading a Travel Insurance Certificate
The travel insurance certificate is downloaded in the user profile in the field of e-insurance after the successful activation of the EYCA card or Student Chip card on the portal www.mojakartica.rs. The certificate must be printed and carried with the EYCA card or the Student Chip Card.
In the event of an accident or sickness on the trip, card user bears all the costs and after returning to the country, UNIQA Insurance Company calculates and refunds the amount based on the original bills, if the unfortunate event occurred in accordance with the Combined travel insurance for passengers of organized tourist trips. The refund process is done through the European Youth Center.
Reporting an accident and the necessary documentation
If you want to report an accident on a journey, you need to send or submit the following documentation to our address – European Youth Center, Starine Novaka 1, 11000 Belgrade:
- Photocopy of the ID card.
- Photocopy of the passport (first page and page where is the seal of entering and exiting from the country).
- Photocopy of the European Youth Card (EYCA card) or Student Chip Card.
- Photocopy of a card with a bank account. If you do not have your account, then the account of one of the parents is indicated, with the consent to make the payment payable to that bank account.
- Photocopies of bills and medical reports from a doctor in the country where the injuries occurred.
- Filled application of an accident (it is mandatory to fill out before submitting a request to the European Youth Center).
* The user fills out an accident report and delivers it with other following documentation.
After checking the documentation, we will forward it to UNIQA Insurance and within 14 days from the date of completion of the documentation, UNIQA insurance will submit the Resolution to the address stated in the application.
Additional insurance requirements – 25% discount at UNIQA Insurance branches
If you need a health insurance policy that covers all medical costs over 5.000 euros, you can get a 25% discount on the health insurance policy with the European Youth Card. This policy is taken directly at the UNIQA insurance branches throughout Serbia with the display of EYCA card which provides a 25% discount on the total amount for the foreign residence period abroad – the insured sum of the policy is up to 30,000 euros. The cost of treatment resulting from the accident, UNIQA insurance automatically covers. For more detailed information about this policy, please contact UNIQA Customer Service at +381 11 20 24 100.
If you have additional questions, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone + 381 11 33 49 877 , Monday – Friday, 08 AM – 4 PM